Legendary Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legendary Heroes

Alliance PvE Guild on Karazhan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wexlerka

Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:) Empty
PostSubject: Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:)   Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:46 pm

Write there everythink you want about our Kharazhan Realm:)
Back to top Go down
Dostor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:)   Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:24 pm

Well I don't have much experience ingame yet but did try a few different servers.

This one seems to be less crowded with ppl and of that reason it was easy to skill up in the beginning. without having to struggle with 15 other over the same mob.

The ingame auction seems to be bit expensive compared to the other ones i have seen, at least when it comes to make good deals, I haven't seen any of those here yet.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: AH prices   Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:41 am

heh, have you ever been on progresive server?Smile the prices of low level items are much much much biger then on karazhan:) im fine with the prices of low level items, but i dont get so much money than on that progresive server:)
Back to top Go down
Cigitank

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:)   Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:06 am

I really want to join Karazhan, because i am endgamer. Raiding with guild is really enjoyable. I name that as "cheap fun". U stay at home and dont spend money to girls Razz
Back to top Go down
kistio
Admin
Admin
kistio

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:)   Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:51 am

the karazhan realm is mostly horde meaning theirs alot more ganking to do problem is you might be out numbered and the server was cheap in ah intill about 4 weeks ago when the prices shot up lol. The worst part to be ganked in is STV StrangleThorn Vale. I been on the server since it started it's a good server. Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
P1nballwiz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:)   Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:12 am

ya

its 75% horde to 25% alliance

Iam staying away from STV Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:)   Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:23 pm

STV is amazing .. take a friend and then just go ganking all the st00pid hordies .. Im lvl 41, whisp me ingame to go hordey ganking xD
Back to top Go down
Caboose

Caboose

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:)   Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:54 pm

Personally, qua raids and and all. I find that Karazhan gives "minor" raid experience. Not many raiding guilds populate the Karazhan server on the alliance side.

also, the auctionhouse is a complete MESS! ive been scouting for a few items and its taking forever to get them.

also, i have found that most of the alliance player on Karazhan(some not all)
are completely retarded sacks of dog poo.

other then that: It aint half bad.

lol! Razz Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:)   Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your opinion about Kharazhan realm?:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendary Heroes :: For All :: General-
Jump to: